Meet the World networking session at the 2016 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida
The best way to make lasting global connections is by meeting with other experts face-to-face. A good place to make these connections is at the 2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, which attracts over 20,000 REALTORS® from over 60 different countries. Whether you are just starting out in global or have been working with overseas buyers for years, there’s plenty of networking opportunities and global-focused programming in store. Download the schedule below and see all that we have planned!
While we would love to see you at every single event, we know the conference has a lot to offer. That’s why we narrowed down our top 5 global events below:
1. Global Day: Join us for a full day of global-focused sessions Friday, November 3! Hear about the current status of NAR’s relationships abroad and learn about hot topics impacting real estate around the world. Each Global Day session will be translated to Chinese, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
We will also be making a surprise announcement for our international members at the Global Business & Alliances Committee meeting, so don’t miss it!
2. Meet the World Networking Session: Stop by the Global Networking Center at booth #4824, on Friday, November 3 from 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. to network with representatives from over 60 countries all in one place! Why wait until your next trip abroad to make these connections? Finding us is easy, just look for the flags on the trade show floor.
And don’t forget that the Global Theater (Booth #5031) will feature ongoing 20 minute presentations throughout the day Friday-Sunday. Download the complete Global Theater schedule!
3. CIPS Breakfast & Pinning Ceremony: Congratulate new Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designees and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast on Saturday, November 3. This event tends to sell out, so grab your ticket today!
4. International Night Out & Awards Ceremony: Kick up your heels at International Night Out, our annual gala event. Live music and dancing will follow a 3-course dinner and the global awards ceremony. This is where the crème of the crop in NAR’s global community come to relax from the conference, so make sure you are there! The festivities begin at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 3. Purchase your ticket before it’s too late!
5. Spanish Day: ¿Hablas español? Then Sunday, November 5 is for you! Stop by McCormick Place from 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. for a full day of programming conducted and delivered completely in Spanish! Download the complete Spanish Day schedule.
We look forward to seeing you there! If you aren’t already registered, then what are you waiting for? Register today!